Digital Project Manager
Farrows is a brand focused creative agency, delivering integrated on and offline projects. We work with a diverse range of clients including Kettle Chips, Butlers Farmhouse Cheeses, World Land Trust and Premier Foods.
We are recruiting for an awesome Digital Project Manager to join our Client Services team, who can deliver clients’ work on time, on budget, and to our high quality standards. Every project for every client matters, so you will be expected to be exacting when it comes to handling your projects.
You must have fantastic communication skills – whether over the phone, in person, or via email you must be able to articulate technical details clearly and confidently with clients and our digital development team.
Ideally, you will have 2+ years experience in a Digital Project management role (or equivalent), and a proven track record of online project delivery.
It would be beneficial if you have experience with using CMS systems (WordPress and Shopify), Google platforms (Analytics, Tag Manager), Email marketing platforms and Digital project management tools.
We want someone who loves a challenge, is excellent in a client facing position, has the skills/drive to deliver and most of all – a real passion for all things Digital!
To be considered for this role, required skills include;
- Running online projects from website builds to digital marketing activity (alongside our Digital Team).
- Ability to work with website CMS’s and translate digital terminology to stakeholders of all knowledge levels.
- Excellent skills in planning, monitoring and delivering projects successfully.
- Ability to compile briefs, check work in detail and manage the overall process.
- Ability to communicate positively and clearly with both clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Good numeracy skills with the ability to quote, invoice and forecast accurately.
- Efficient and accurate with a good eye for detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work to short deadlines.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, all running on different critical paths.
- A team player with a great personality who enjoys the challenge of working in a fast paced environment.
Ideally the successful candidate would also have skills/knowledge in the following areas;
- A knowledge of how to use WordPress & Shopify CMS’s.
- Understanding of Google platforms (Analytics, Tag Manager).
- Understanding of Digital Marketing.
- Experience in Email Marketing.
- Experience in creation of website and social content.
This role would report into the Client Services Director, and work closely with our Head of Digital and Account Directors to deliver digital projects, as part of our clients integrated marketing plans.
We offer the following benefits:
- A competitive salary.
- Paid overtime.
- Bonus scheme.
- A highly experienced, award-winning team to work with and learn from.
- The opportunity to work with high profile national brands.
- A social, nurturing work environment.
- Opportunities for training and development.
- Company shutdown over Christmas.
To apply for the role, please email your CV to [email protected].
Candidates must hold a full UK Driving Licence.