Digital Project Co-ordinator
We’re seeking an energetic, ambitious and talented individual to join our Client Services team in this full time role.
We want someone who loves a challenge, is excellent in a client facing position, loves all things digital and has the skills/drive to deliver.
Farrows is a brand focused creative agency, delivering integrated on and offline projects. We work with a diverse range of clients including Kettle Chips, Butlers Farmhouse Cheeses, World Land Trust and Premier Foods.
Through this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a close-knit, passionate and creative development team striving to lead and excite.
To be considered for this role, required skills include;
- Running online projects from website builds to digital marketing activity (alongside our Digital Team).
- Ability to work with website CMS’s and translate digital terminology to stakeholders of all knowledge levels.
- Excellent skills in planning, monitoring and delivering projects successfully.
- Ability to compile briefs, check work in detail and manage the overall process.
- Ability to communicate positively and clearly with both clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Good numeracy skills with the ability to quote, invoice and forecast accurately.
- Efficient and accurate with a good eye for detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work to short deadlines.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, all running on different critical paths.
- A team player with a great personality who enjoys the challenge of working in a fast paced environment.
Ideally the successful candidate would also have skills/knowledge in the following areas;
- A knowledge of how to use WordPress & Shopify CMS’s.
- Understanding of Google Analytics.
- Understanding of Digital Marketing.
- Experience in Email Marketing.
- Experience in creation of website and social content.
This role would report into the Client Services Director, and work closely with key Client Account Managers and Account Directors to deliver digital projects, as part of our clients integrated marketing plans.
We offer the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Paid overtime
- Bonus scheme
- A highly experienced, award-winning team to work with and learn from
- The opportunity to work with high profile national brands
- A social, nurturing work environment
- Opportunities for training and development
- Company shutdown over Christmas
To apply for the role, please email your CV to [email protected]
Candidates must hold a full UK Driving Licence.