We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive individual to join our Client Services department as a full time Account Manager.
The Account Manager’s role is vital within our company and is an exciting position. This is a great opportunity to carry out work in a variety of industry sectors and for many well known international brands.
You will be liaising with clients on a day-to-day basis and will need to show excellent relationship skills and a natural ability to communicate effectively with both clients and your colleagues.
At Farrows we believe in visionary thinking and strategy driven results. For over 39 years our creativity and passion for marketing has enabled us to deliver successful and diverse campaigns across a number of sectors. This has resulted in great working relationships with our clients and a reputation we are proud of.
Our team is creative and passionate about delivering effective solutions that exceed our customers expectations.
We’re looking for…
Candidates must have experience of working in/with a creative/design environment, have experience of handling projects and clients, plus ideally a background in marketing.
Required skills include;
- Experience in running both on and offline projects, with a keen interest in digital marketing.
- Excellent skills in planning, monitoring and delivering projects successfully.
- Ability to compile briefs, check work in detail and manage the overall design.
- Ability to communicate positively and clearly with both clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Good numeracy skills with the ability to quote, invoice and forecast accurately.
- Efficient and accurate with a good eye for detail.
- Proactive in growing accounts and seeking new customers.
- Self-motivated and able to work to short deadlines.
- A team player with a great personality who enjoys the challenge of working in a fast paced environment.
We offer the following benefits:
- A competitive salary.
- A highly experienced, award-winning team to work with and learn from.
- The opportunity to work with high profile national brands driving change.
- A friendly, nurturing work environment.
- Opportunities for training and development.
Candidates must hold a full UK Driving Licence.
Salary – based on skills/experience
To apply, please email your C.V. and a cover letter to [email protected]